Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Corporate video and mini toilets? (tuesday)

I didn't sleep well last night....maybe its because of the sudden screams I heard coming from the TV in the other room. I thought they were real...and jeeze my heart tensed up for a few minutes there.

Got up at 7:30 this morning to go meet with my Corporate Crew. We went to St Antoine school in the falls to meet with the principle, who used to be a vice principle at sacre coeur. SHE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED ME, hahahah. Mme Ayotte is her name...She seems pretty cool now that I'm not a little mischievous kid, but back in the day I thought she was a big meany.

Anyway, that went extremely well, and we saw some really cute kids. Their daycare even has MINI TOILETS. THEY'RE SO CUTE hahahaha.

We went to Wimpy's for lunch, and it was really good. I got two eggs, home fries, 2 toast, and 3 slices of bacon for UNDER FOUR BUCKS....but then I tipped her 3...75% tip ain't bad eh? wee!

Back in Welland, I did some editing at school...making what I think are the finishing touches on the NOTL DVD. I think that's almost done with. I came home and packaged lexi's present, then called someone from cogeco to set up an interview for my major research project. He called back shortly confirming a date.

I wrote my resume for my Media Business Fundamentals class, and started on my cover letter, then got a call from Sandra about CPP. Gonna meet with her in a couple days to get that all settled.

Had dinner with dad...he made us some chicken, potatoes, and other stuff...it was deeeelicious.

Did some homework, then around 7:30, mailed the package to lexi, and picked up jas. Went to meet with Kev at his place around 8, but he still wasnt home! So i called him, waited a bit in front of his place, then around 8:20, decided to head home.

HUGE STORM...dad was running back and forth closing windows, dozenssss of lightning bolts...intense!

Eventually went to kevs to try and remove his spyware...power went out...computer froze...and wouldnt start back up properly...jeeze. Power was out for about an hour there?

Dropped off Jas, came home, watched some star wars with dad, went to bed.

No comments: